At Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions, we understand the frustration and inconvenience that a clogged sewer line can bring to homeowners. That’s why we offer comprehensive main sewer line clog and stoppage services to help get your plumbing back in working order.
There are several common causes of clogged sewer lines, including:
- Foreign objects, such as toys, wipes, or grease, being flushed down the toilet or drain
- Tree roots infiltrating and blocking the sewer line
- A build-up of sediment and debris within the pipe
- A broken or collapsed pipe
- Age/wear and tear
- Extreme weather conditions like heavy rain or freezing temperatures
- Poor installation or maintenance
There are several signs that your sewer line may be clogged or that you may have a broken pipe, including:
- Multiple slow, clogged drains in the home
- A strong, unpleasant odor coming from the drains
- Water backing up in the tub or shower
- Toilet water levels fluctuating or backing up into the bowl
- Sinkholes or standing water in your yard
Repair or Replace Sewer Lines?
Whether your sewer lines are just aged, damaged, or if they’ve been compromised by a clog, digging or tree roots, the result is still the same – a messy, inconvenient, potentially costly problem for you, the homeowner. And whatever the cause, when it comes to sewer line replacement or repair, it’s time to call in the professionals. Our team of experienced technicians will use state-of-the-art technology, such as camera inspections, to accurately diagnose the problem and determine the best course of action.
If repair is possible, we’ll work quickly and efficiently to fix the issue and get your plumbing system back in working order. If a replacement is necessary, we’ll provide you with a range of options and help you choose the best solution for your home and budget.
Sewer Line Maintenance
Not sure if your sewer lines are in top working order? Call us to schedule an inspection. We can give you the peace of mind of knowing whether or not costly repairs may be in your future. Plus, we can professionally clean your sewer line on a regular basis to prevent the build up of sediment and debris. This can help extend the life of your sewer line and minimize the risk of damage. If we find any issues, we’ll be happy to give you an estimate so you can plan for any repairs that may be needed.
If you’re doing planning a remodeling project, adding a new building on your property, or trying to determine the location of a blockage, Koegel’s sewer location and camera services can provide the answers you need. These services can help homeowners know exactly where sewer lines, septic tank and other sewer items are buried. Camera service allows the plumber to see exactly what is in the sewer line and what condition those pipes are in.
The use of these specialized, state-of-the-art sewer line cameras can:
- Help to diagnose issues like clogged lines due to build up, roots, or collapsed pipes.
- Find lost items that have gone down the drain.
- Determine the location of sewer lines before remodeling your home to make sure the new bathroom or kitchen addition won’t impact your existing plumbing.
- Help you safely plan additions to your building or a new shed on your property to insure the sewer line won’t be in the way of the new foundation walls.
- Determine the depth of sewer lines.
- Locate sewer lines underground before digging, minimizing damage to your landscaping.
- Locate access points, intersections with public or private sewer systems, and places of potential blockages for repair or clean outs.
- Find sewer lines under concrete slabs, keeping the cutting to a minimum.
As a homeowner, you want to do all you can to maintain your home’s value while correcting plumbing issues. Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions’s imaging and location service can help you avoid indiscriminately digging up your lawn or property trying to find the best place to service a repair. Many homes have several access points and spots where blockages tend to occur – from places in your basement to twists and turns in your yard to underneath a concrete slab. Let Koegel help you determine the best place to dig – or if you even should dig – before sewer problems become overwhelming. Call us today so you can rest well with Koegel.